The promise of rosé recommendations has not been broken. Here are five more good ones to keep the rosé rolling:
- Willakenzie: Strawberry and a tiny note of raspberry, with red rose on the nose. Very nicely balanced with with a lift of lemon. $28
- Gran Moraine: This Pinot Noir-based rosé from Willamette Valley is light and austere with white strawberry, pink grapefruit, and fleshy lemon. $28
- Portlandia: And for my third Willamette rosé (sorry, love them), a blend of mostly Pinot Noir with a healthy dose of Pinot Gris has delicious strawberry and peach but still a nice medium body and a touch of minerality. $17.99
- Argiolas Serra Lori: A really cool Sardinian blend of 50% Cannonau, 25% Monica, 20% Carignano, and 5% Bovale. Hints of blackberry cassis and only $13.99!
- Scala Dei, Pla dels Angels: Nice and savory Garnacha rosado from Priorat, Spain with hints of cranberry and orange. Perfect with our spicy gazpacho! A bit pricy at $35 but loved it.
Get them first! Sign up here for recommendations right in your inbox every month: