OK, we’ve got our first Royal Wedding wine!
Kensington Palace said Pol Roger Brut Réserve NV is getting popped at the reception. Pol Roger is a blend of 30-35 base wines across at least three vintages, and is made with the three traditional Champagne grapes: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Pinot Meunier. It’s $49, buy it here.
Here’s what they’ll be serving with the Champagne:
- Scottish Langoustines wrapped in Smoked Salmon with Citrus Crème Fraiche
- Grilled English Asparagus wrapped in Cumbrian Ham
- Garden Pea Panna Cotta with Quail Eggs and Lemon Verbena
- Heritage Tomato and Basil Tartare with Balsamic Pearls
- Poached Free Range Chicken bound in a Lightly Spiced Yoghurt with Roasted Apricot
- Croquette of Confit Windsor Lamb, Roasted Vegetables and Shallot Jam
- Warm Asparagus Spears with Mozzarella and Sun-Blush Tomatoes
Sign up for all pop culture pairings here or below!