Juno is coming! Every year we get at least one apocalyptic snowmageddon, and to further freak people out they’re calling it potentially “historic.” Grapefriends don’t sweat it – it just means allowance to stay in a drink wine! I’ve shown you how we prep, for hurricanes, and blizzards are pretty much the same:
1) Flashlight and extra batteries: you need to be able to see your wine labels
2) Blankets: snuggling up on the couch, by the fire or in front of your digital log
3) First iad supplies: you can cut yourself on wine bottle foils – so sharp.
4) Portable radio: set the mood with some smooth jazz
5) Candles: More romantic mood-setting! Also will help the lighting when you’re posting your wine to Instagram.
6) Food: to pair with your wine. You’re probably going with some bold reds, so I’d suggest a lovely charcuterie spread.
7) Generator – you need to keep your wine fridges up and running
8) Bottled water: gotta avoid those hangovers
Stay safe, and drink well!
The best of luck with these nasty weather conditions. Hope you have enough bottles.
Reblogged this on quirkywritingcorner and commented:
Top advice! Hope all goes well and everyone stays safe.