You know you’re having one, but what to serve to the
people you’re beating in your Oscar pool guests at your Oscar party? Well, here are the official cocktails being served at the Governor’s Ball.
the glamour shot
- 1 oz Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon
- .5 oz Goldschläger Cinnamon Schnapps
- Edible Gold Flakes for Garnish
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled shot glass rimmed with edible gold flakes.
blood and sand
- .75 oz Johnnie Walker Black Label
- .75 oz Sweet Vermouth
- .75 oz Orange Juice
- .75 oz Cherry Liqueur
- Orange Peel Garnish
Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled coup glass. Garnish with an orange peel.
coco light martini
- 1.5 oz Unsweetened Coconut Water (8c cal)
- 1.5 oz CÎROC Coconut (94 cal)
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice (17 cal)
- .25 oz Fresh Lime Juice (4 cal)
Shake and strain into coupe glass. Combine all ingredients in martini shaker with ice. Garnish with lemon twist.
The Blood and Sand gets my award. What’s your vote?