Last year I was at the Emmys, but clearly that’s not happening this year. And most Emmy parties won’t be happening either. So grab one of these rosés on September 20 and get ready to just fire off your comments on Twitter.
- Louis Pommery Brut Rosé: Pommery is known for Champagne but they just came out with a sparkling wine from California which has bright, refreshing raspberry, $27
- Bricoleur 2019: I always love a light strawberry Pinot Noir rosé, and this one’s lifted by a scent of orange blossom, $32
- Studio by Miraval: A lighter, more floral and slightly more affordable alternative to Miraval, the Studio label was named after the spot where musicians like Pink Floyd, AC/DC, and Sade have recorded their albums, $14.50
- Fazi Battaglia 2019: Light, tart cherry rosato from the Marche, $10.99
- Oak Farm 2019: A delicate Grenache-based style, $24
Get more recommendations every month! Sign up here: