Whether it’s a token bottle of cheer or serious wine for the biggest grapefriend in your life, we’ve got your entire gift list covered.
token of cheer
Holiday season means lots of need to bring an affordable bottle to a host or a party. Crémant to the rescue! This is basically one of the best secrets of the wine world. Crémant is made in the same method as Champagne, but since it’s not from the Champagne region they can’t call it Champagne. That lack of name recognition sabers a lot of off the price. Try these great values:
Give a gift they’ll really remember you by.
- Faust graffiti magnum for double the party fun. Street artist Faust New York designed the bottle with a Goethe quote: “Live dangerously and you live right.” $110 BUY HERE
- Love some Paso Robles red, like Chronic Cellars’ Sofa King Bueno. Say it three times out loud, you’ll get it. $23.99 BUY HERE
- Need party gifts or stocking stuffers? Cute little half-bottles of the delicious Miraval. $15.99 BUY HERE
For bosses or big grapefriends, sometimes you gotta gift to impress.
- Barolo is gorgeous, rosy, earthy, silky red from Piedmont – can’t go wrong as a gift. Give some Marchesi di Barolo Cannubi, $89 BUY HERE
- Rhône blends are some of my favorite wines – complex and rich. Try André Brunel Chateauneuf du Pape, $79 BUY HERE
- Heitz Cabernet packs in powerful blackcurrant and cocoa. $59, BUY HERE